Oklahoma shared the following State Monitoring tools that it uses in monitoring its grant recipients and subrecipients.
- OK_OWDI #11-2017 Governor’s Oversight & Monitoring Plan
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 1 Local Area Monitoring and Oversight
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 2 Design and Governance
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 3 Program and Grant Management Systems
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 4 Financial Management Systems
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 5 Adult and Dislocated Worker
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 6 Youth Programs
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 7 EEO and Nondiscrimination
- OK_PY17 Tool Section 7 XVI Data Reporting Instructions
Disclaimer: The tools, templates, and information provided in the state serve as a general guide for workforce practitioners. No information provided in these materials may be considered legal advice and it is the responsibility of each user to ensure that their materials meet all Federal, state and local requirements. ETA makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents and does not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that they link to, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.