These resources and tools were provided by states to share with their peers!
Some of the tools and resources include:
- Monitoring Policies and Procedures
- Risk Assessment Tools
- Desk Monitoring Guides
- Monitoring Analysis Tools
- Monitoring Schedules and Guidance
- Templates for Communicating Monitoring scheduling and frequency; process, timeline, and expectations; issues, concerns, and promising practices; and issue resolution
- New Monitoring Staff Onboarding and Training Plans
- Other Tools, Resources, and Approaches to Monitoring
Here is a link to each state and their shared Monitoring Tools and Resources:
- New Hampshire
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
If you would like to submit additional Monitoring Tools and Resources, please send the content to the WorkforceGPS support email at email@example.com and mention the Monitoring Resources on the Grants Application and Management Community of Practice.